Valerie G. Watson, Q.C.
ASSOCIATEvwatson@scharfsteinlaw.comCautionary note: If you are not presently a client of Scharfstein Gibbings Walen Fisher LLP, any information you communicate in your email is not protected by lawyer/client confidentiality, nor is a lawyer/client relationship established by our receipt of this email. Before we can discuss your matter, we must ensure that we do not have a conflict of interest. Please do not send us any confidential information in your e-mail.
Email Valerie Watson
Valerie brings over 30 years of experience in family law and civil litigation to the firm. She has successfully appeared before all levels of court in Saskatchewan.
Valerie has training in alternative dispute resolution methods and 1s a member of the Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan Inc.
Valerie has authored chapters in publications dealing with division of family property and has been a presenter at numerous conferences organized by the Canadian Bar Association and the Public Legal Education Association. She has also been a guest lecturer at the College of Law, University of Saskatchewan.
Education and Experience
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy – University of Saskatchewan
Bachelor of Laws – University of Saskatchewan
Admitted to Saskatchewan Bar
Appointed Queen’s Counsel, Saskatchewan
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Saskatoon Bar Association
- Member of the Saskatchewan Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Past Communications’ Chair, Canadian Bar Association, SK Branch
- Past Editor Bar Notes, Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch
- Past Board Member Royal University Hospital Foundation